Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

{inter}National Digital Scrapbooking Day

Well, for digital scrappers this is a busy weekend with online chats and blog hop freebies. The dilemma for us in Australia is whether we can bare to sleep and miss the online chats!
Anyhow, at twolittlepixels there is a collab kit that you can pick up for free any time this weekend if you spend $10 in the store:


I have used it for a couple of pages:

And the party continues all weekend with 30% off...
Enjoy your weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there's me! I love that photo of us Esther, I still kick myself that I didn't get a "behind the scenes" shot, if anyone could see how precariously your camera was sitting to auto snap us! ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther,
    Those are lovely digi pages.
    I still haven't dipped my toes in the digi pool yet,
    I fear someone will have to push me in headfirst ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...