Friday, March 28, 2014

Lightroom Slideshow of Mexico

Creating a slideshow from Lightroom has been on my To Do list for quite a while, and I was inspired to give it a go yesterday. It is SO easy! I thought I'd share a slideshow of our trip to Mexico from last November.
Enjoy :)

Music: Quasi Motion (Kevin MacLeod) / CC BY 3.0

Want do learn how to do your own? Julianne Kost explains it quite nicely on the adobe blog and in on adobeTV.


  1. Most enjoyable! The underwater photos are amazing ... And you coordinated the changing of the photos nicely with the music.

  2. I just got LIghtroom, and am so excited to install it and start playing. This looks like an awesome feature that I am looking forward to. You might find me emailing you for tips! Great photos, you've got that underwater photo thing down!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...