Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

farewell to [ksharonkdesigns]!

I almost fell off my chair when I saw this post on Sharon's blog yesterday:
I started digiscrapping in mid 2006 and discovered Sharon's goodies in early 2007. I was so inspired by her clean scrapping style. I looked forward each week to her new Friday freebie that she so generously shared. Sharon has been a big part of my digiscrapping journey and I want to thank her for the inspiration, the freebies, and for the opportunity to be part of her CT for a short time.
Here is a collage of some of the pages I have made with Sharon's templates and kits (made with shapecollage).

Thanks, Sharon, for taking us all on such a fun ride. I look forward to seeing where life takes you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...